Friday, December 28, 2012

Flake and Strawberry Crêpe

My parents came over to my place last week from Riyadh. And Papa bought me strawberries ! *yum yum*. So, when they left after 3 days I was feeling all blue and felt like giving myself a treat to cheer me up. The treat turned out to be chocolate and strawberry crêpe =) it was easy to make and perfect for lifting up my spirits.



    






What you need:

Strawberries- Sliced or chopped
Chocolate - I used Flake, you can also use chocolate sauce.

Ingredients for batter:

1 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Flour
1/2 Teaspoon vanilla essence
Pinch of salt

What you need to do:

Mix all the ingredients together. Then mix them with the help of a whisk.
There shouldn't be any lumps and the batter should have enough thickness to spread out but not too thin.
Put a teaspoon of oil in a frying pan at medium heat. Wait until 3 minutes.
Now pour the batter with the help of a bouillon spoon (soup spoon) and spread it around by moving the fry pan in a circular motion.

You will get something like this:


Its ok if you don't get the perfect circle. Once, you see the edges are little brown use a spatula to flip ur crepe. And let it brown from the other side too.

You are done! Throw your strawberries and sprinkle on the chocolate and fold it as you like.


Serve them for a breakfast with fresh strawberries, fresh cream or whipped cream and some extra chocolate sauce!





1 comment:

  1. Yummy, It seems very testy you did great job.Please, make it for me. Lol.... :D

    ReplyDelete